Step by step instruction on how to put or embed Google Maps in your Post
1. Go to maps.google.com
2. Type the location, where you want to display on your post, on the Search Bar.
3. In my example I typed "Munich English Garden". "One of the world's largest urban public parks, larger than New York's Central Park but smaller than London's Richmond Park" - Wikipedia.
Sometimes the location which you are searching for yields multiple results. So narrow down the location by simply clicking one of the links to get the accurate map.
4. Once You have pinpoint the location, click on Link found on the upper right side of the window.
5. Click on Customize and preview embedded map so that you can resize the dimension of the map to better fit in your page.
6. Copy the code provided.
7. Login to your Blogger account.
8. Click on NEW POST.
9. Click Edit Html.
10. Paste the Google Maps code.
11. Click PUBLISH NOW. If you wish to Publish your post later, you have the option to click SAVE NOW.
Here is an Example of this tutorial:
View Larger Map
Reader Questions - Batch 11
7 months ago