Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why I choose Blogger as the blogging platform?

Sponsored Links

The first reason why I chose Blogger is simply because I am a Google Fan. ^_^

My other reasons why I chose Blogger as the blogging platform are:

1. I want to joined the Google Adsense program to make money.
Google Blogger + Google Adsense = A perfect combination to MAKE MONEY BLOGGING for me.

2. Google is popular and many people used Blogger. If I search on "how-tos" or do some tweaks on my Blog, I can just Google it.

3. It is very easy to customize your Blog just using the Blogger WYSIWYG editor. If Blogger is a toy, Blogger is like Lego.

4. Blogger have many Widgets and

5. Blogger is FREE! I have not payed even a single penny using Blogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please subscribe to my rssfeed 16x16 button Subscribe to my RSS Feed or email subscription 16x16 button Subscribe via Email if you want to receive updates. Thanks! ^_^