Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why I blog?

Sponsored Links

I live here in Germany and it is very hard to look for a job. I don't have a job yet when I wrote this post. Me and my wife were talking about sideline jobs and she suggested about blogging. She told me that I could make some money blogging.

I was at home everyday just surfing the Internet and looking for jobs. I thought that this would be a great idea for the meantime that I don't have a job yet and also to keep myself busy instead of always worrying when I could find a job.

So I started blogging about My Life here in Germany. Topics I wrote in this blog is about how I got here, Visa Processing, Visa Tips, German Culture, German Food, German Law, Marriage, and my experiences. After a couple of weeks, I received comments from people who also wanted to go to Germany. People visiting my site came from any part of the world.

After 3 months, I started my Tech Blog. Topics I wrote in this blog is about my experiences, thoughts and ideas on computer, software hardware and the web. I am passionate about technology so that's why I started this blog.

After a month, I started this blog, Blogger Tinker. The reason why I started this blog is to share what I have learned in Blogging. Topics you can read here are Step by Step Instructions, How Tos or Tutorials and Blogging Tips and Tricks.

I want to blog because I want to share free information. Information that are useful and would serve as a reference for people searching for important articles on the net. Although I just earn a couple of dollars (my earnings every month is not even enough to buy a single slice of pizza), I am still happy with the results.Why? Because I enjoy blogging. I enjoy writing about things I am interested and most of all, I can share it to the people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please subscribe to my rssfeed 16x16 button Subscribe to my RSS Feed or email subscription 16x16 button Subscribe via Email if you want to receive updates. Thanks! ^_^